We are closed until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted - there is no shipment and limited support during this period
Pair the EMANT380 Bluetooth DAQ
- This guide is for Windows XP SP2,
Vista or 7 operating systems.
- Turn on your bluetooth adaptor on
your PC and ensure that the bluetooth driver is updated.
- connect the Light Application
Adaptor to the EMANT380. The EMANT380 requires a 3.3V
supply. A 3.3V regulator is provided. Make
sure that you connect the wires correctly as the wrong polarity will
damage the products. Insert fresh 3 AA size batteries
into the battery holder. They may be either akaline (total 4.5V) or
rechargeable (total 3.6V) batteries. Warning: Always connect any application
adaptors to the EMANT380 before powering up the EMANT380.
- Pair the EMANT380 with your PC. Power up the EMANT380. Start Bluetooth Devices. If you
are using a different bluetooth stack, the graphics may look
different but the steps are similar. Refer to your bluetooth user
guide for pairing steps.
- Click on Add... button
- Select My device is set up and ready to be found and
- Select the EMANT380 found and click Next
- Type in 1234 for the passkey and click Next
- Note the Outgoing COM port (in this case it is COM3). This will be the COM port you will use
in your programs. Click Finish
- The EMANT380 is paired.